Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet the newest member at Panache!

Ale
I am currently enrolled at the accredited art school, Columbia College, where my focus is on visual merchandising and retail management. The courses I have taken at Columbia have taught me the business side of fashion along with executing my ideas for displays.
I have always been interested in creative outlets such as music, art, and fashion. With my mother being my biggest supporter, it is because of her and my passion that has led me to follow my goals. From a young age it was looking at the pictures in fashion magazines in her salon which began my interest in fashion.
Having worked in the retail industry for over 5 years, I plan to further my career and abilities at Panache. In this very exciting retail environment I hope to develop interpersonal skills along with creating eye catching displays. The opportunity to work with creative people doing something they believe in is exactly what I have found in Panache.

No comments:

Post a Comment